Cyprus Permanent Residence – Category F
According to the law, a Non-European national who buys one or two properties (Residence) in Cyprus for himself and his family of a total value of €300.000 + VAT and more, his/her application for Cyprus Permanent Residency, Category F will be examined favorably.
Basically, the most important requirements are:
· The applicant has enough money to cover all expenses of all members of his family
· The applicant must Not engaged in any business, trade or profession
· This money come from abroad
· This money come from legal sources
· This income is secured, reliable and consistent on a long run and this income will be maintained in time